By George F. Van Patten and Alyssa F. Bust
(5.5×8.5″, 128 pages, illustrated, index)
H.I.D. (High Intensity Discharge) lighting makes indoor gardening possible. Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lighting systems are designed to replicate sunlight for use by plants. Tens of thousands of people have already discovered the enhanced benefits of artificial lighting. Gardening Indoors with HID Lights is the only book of it’s kind for learning all you’ll need to know to put these lights to work for you. Inside this book you’ll find info. on:
- Getting the most from your light system….
- Choosing the right light for your plants….
- Understanding how it all works….
- A study, with a light graph analysis, of light systems being sold.
- Specifications on H.I.D. lamps…..
Whether you’re a beginner, novice, or expert, there’s something in this book for you. This book was also edited by garden experts from around the world, helping make a great book even better. Order your copy today!!