A grower can take their entire harvest, and now dry it in an area that is 72.5 inches in circumference and a total height of 48 inches
- The Rack has four separate compartments each 13.5 inches in height, and can hold a minimum of 2-3 lbs of wet material per level
- A 5 gallon bucket fits easily into the zippered opening, making product transfer a breeze
- When you are finished drying your crop… the drying rack collapses to 1.5 inches and can be stored anywhere
- Comes with a great storage bag!
- Many growers are reporting great results by running their drying racks horizontally, making it easier to dry slowly and evenly, minimizing damage to product by simply spinning the rack
- White in color