- Adjustable Cross Bar for multiple lights
- “Triple Duty” extruded Aluminum Track
- “Steel on Steel” carrier bearings
- “Sure Grip” dual drive design
- “Solid State advanced Controls” fully integrated PCB circuitry with 0-60 second adjustable time delay
- “High Torque” instrument grade drive motor with “Ball Bearing” output shaft
Designed with the commercial grower and serious home hobbyist in mind, the all new Gualala Robotics Light Rail 5 is clearly ready to work. From the all new “triple duty” extruded aluminum track, super “wide-n-stable” carriage with steel on steel carrier bearings, to the high torque instrument grade drive motor with ball bearing output shaft and ” sure grip” dual drive design. The new light Rail 5 is more than capable of moving 2 or 3 lamps, side by side or fore and aft. The all new Light Rail 5 is quite simply the most capable and versatile Light Mover to date from the manufactures of Light Rail Intellidrive 3.5 Best of all, the dependability you’ve come to expect from Gualala Robotics Inc.