HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS’ Grow, Micro, & Bloom was designed in Humboldt County to be a complete growing nutrient system for hydroponics and all growing mediums. Through extensive research and testing we have formulated an easy to use, highly effective fertilizing program.
Our three part nutrients can be utilized for any types of vegetables, flowers, or herbs. In conjunction with our high powered additives, Humboldt Nutrients gives growers maximum flower production coupled with heavy fruit yields.
- Fill your reservoir with clean water before administering any nutrient or additive.
- Make sure that the water level in your reservoir is sufficient to effectively flood your desired area or table.
- Potential nutrient lock-up can be avoided by adding the Micro before the Bloom and Grow.
- Always wash your measuring cup immediately after adding and stirring in each nutrient.
- Never mix any of these nutrients together in their concentrated form.
- After adding and stirring in each nutrient, check and adjust the pH to between 5.0 and 6.5.
- Keep the water temperature in your reservoir between 66 and 75 degrees F.
- Drain your reservoir and pumps at least once a week to prevent any salt build-up.
Please avoid storing in direct sunlight and protect from freezing.
- 5.00% Total Nitrogen (N)
- 5.00% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 1.00% Soluble Potash (K20)
- 5.00% Calcium (Ca)
- 0.50% Iron (Fe)
- 0.10% Zinc (Zn)
- 0.05% Manganese (Mn)
- 0.001% Molybdenum (Mo)
- 0.0005% Cobalt (Co)
DERIVED FROM: Calcium Nitrate, Cobalt Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Iron EDTA, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Manganese EDTA, Molybdenum EDTA, Cobalt EDTA, and Zinc EDTA.